Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Little by Little

I guess one day it will be completed. It will probably all come together when i am off of work for a week in September, I guess i'm good with that, or at least have to be.
I did get the curtains hung so the neighbors couldn't see in, not that they were trying too.



My mom picked up the rug for me from World Market. Why don't we have any of the good stores in our city? anyway i love it in the space. for the mirror, the one i got is a no go and then one i found and like is on back order until August or September. so we wait.

This is my attempt of the dimensions to see how it would be on the wall. the actual mirror will clearly look way better. my arch drawing is lacking and clearly i can't cut a straight line.

to the left of the door, there will be a tall skinny cabinet that has a mirror on the front that will hold all the bathroom things. it was supposed to arrive yesterday but will get here tomorrow. i mean that is just how this bathroom has been going right.
A friend said that Rome wasn't built in a day. I told her #truth but Rome is way bigger than this bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment