Monday, January 04, 2021

What I Plan to Read in 2021

I am apparently the worst at these plans but i am also hopeful that this one, I will actually complete. Reading 52 book in a year doesn't seem to be the problem. Just the naming and claiming what I am going to try to get around to does. You can see last years ones here. I only read 4 on that list. I did managed to read 9 non-fiction in 2020.

For 2021, my plan is to read one book each month that has the months name in it. January's was found in our neighborhoods little library and it is what set this idea into motion. I found in pretty close to the end of 2020 (maybe around the 26th or 27th) and it was so hard not to pick it up and dive right in. 

So this is Januarys:


And I'm pretty sure this is what I'm going to read for February

I have this one, for sure for December

All of the months between are up for grabs. If you have any suggestions, i am all ears.
This can be a book that has the month in the title, the authors name or maybe even the characters name. Throw then at me, so that I can get to planning my year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment