Friday, October 21, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday...SHOES

i must say that this SPF was one of the hardest because i love shoes. it was tough picking my ugliest pair. in fact my ugliest pair was at my parents house and she asked me just the other weekend if she could throw them out. they were a pair of dyed shoes that i wore in a wedding. so in the end here are all my shoes and the pair that my husband least likes. he says that they look like they have tires on the sole and that i am wearing treads. i like them though.




3 comments:

  1. That's so funny because I don't think I've ever seen you in anything but your tennies and your flip-flops!
    I like the tire-tread shoes. They look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my tennies and flip flops do tend to be my favorites so my other shoes get neglected. (sad shoes) however i do love them all equally. smiles.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Jenn,
    Personally I do know for a fact that you have WAAAYYY more shoes than just that. What happened to the ones from college?
    Trac

    ReplyDelete