Thursday, October 27, 2005

Three Things Thrusday

the younger years........

1. in the 6th grade i wanted my hair cut short so my mom took me to get it cut. it was the wedge look, kind of the bowl on top of the head and cut around it look, but hey that's what i wanted. i seemed to like it until one day the ice cream man came down our street and my sister and i went running out to the truck. the ice cream man then proceeded to ask me, "what would you like son?" it was treeible. i ran in the house crying.

2. when i was little and would have a weggie my dad would ask me if i was going to the show. huh!?! some of you ask. well i thought the same thing. he'd respond because you're picking your seat. ;)

3. my sister and i use to swim in these big tin barrels in the summer. in fact i think mine was actually a brolier and my sisters was one of those tins you would bob for apples in. we wanted a swimming pool real bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment