Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Three Things Thursday (on Tuesday)

first happy thanksgiving. i'm not sure if i will be able to post on thursday so i'm leaving this now.

1. every thanksgiving growing up we had big turkey dinners with my grandparents and great aunt and occasionally my aunt and her family.

2. my grandmother always makes this mandarin salad with marshmellows and coconut and she has to make a seperate batch for my dad and i because both d of us don't like coconut because of the way that it feels in our mouth.

3. one year we had thanksgiving at my aunt's house and my grandmother didn't make the yummy mac and cheese that she makes with skinny pasta and my cousin and i both were like "granny where's the mac and cheese? thanksgiving isn't thanksgiving without your mac and cheese." from that year on she never went without making mac and cheese. she promised it at christmas. (christmas too! she has to make it then too.)

1 comment:

  1. hi mom miss you and love you and don't worry i have plenty of details not described on the blog that are saved for you. we'll have plenty to tell you about where to go and what to do. lots of love. jenn

    ReplyDelete