Thursday, July 20, 2006

Three Things Thursday

1. we just moved to the hot south but my heart is so much still in the northwest that i think that that is where i will keep where i live on my profile. (at least for right now because there has been to much change in my life i'm not ready to let go.)

2. i got a job. Praise Jesus! because i was worried.

3. my nephew is one of the cutest babies in the world. unfortunatelly i didn't hear this but my mother-in-law and my hubby said that he said my name the other day. that makes me happy because i thought that he didn't like me. :)

5 comments:

  1. The Northwest definitely misses you! And *YEAH* on the job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:36 PM

    And where would this job be? Did Michael find one? And what a traitor you Southern girl. You know you'll always be a yat.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks amberj i miss you guys too. and maybe i'm a little slow but anonymous? who are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Uh, hello, it's me your bestest friend who is a dork and forgot to sign her name. Come see me in N.O. SOON!!!!
    Trac

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had a feeling it was you but wasn't to sure. anyways we may be able to come down aug 2nd - 7th. i'm not to sure yet but i'll let you know. miss you.

    ReplyDelete