Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ooh La La!

"...the gift of a true friend is that she sees you not the way you see yourself or the way others see you. A true friend sees who you are inside and who you can become."

this is one of the many beautiful quotes found in the book that i just finshed by
  • Robin Jones Gunn
  • one of my favorite authors. the book is
  • Sisterchicks say Ooh La La!
  • i really enjoyed it because it takes place in Paris where i would love to go one day, but it is also about two women who were friends at a very young age. stories like that always bring a smile to my face and remind me of my best friend who i too met a very young age and have held on to her for years. through the rough years of jr high, our amazing and not so amazing times at summer camp, our high school years (heartbreaks, joys, accomplishments), when i left for college and she still had a another year of high school, as college roommates for 3 years (heartbreaks again, joys and accomplishments) many more things that would take me forever to write about and i am sure many, many more corses in our life that we will take the twists and turns together. i love you "t".

    6 comments:

    1. Anonymous5:44 PM

      Thanks Jenn! I love you too and have thouroughly enjoyed our long journey. Heres to many more years and sisterchicks adventures in the future.
      T

      ReplyDelete
    2. i'm lovin' it. as i read those books you are definatelly one that i think about taking my sisterchick trips and adventures with.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous3:05 PM

      hey this is erin...my website is hillsangels.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a great quote! I can't wait to read the book.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Wait, I read that one. I was thinking of the gondola one.

      Still a great quote.

      ReplyDelete
    6. it was a good book. i still haven't read the gondola one yet either. my mom is ordering is for me. yeah! miss you amberj!

      ReplyDelete