Thursday, December 14, 2006

ABC's of life...

like i've said before i'm a sucker for these things and while cheryl didn't tag me, i saw it on her blog and had to do it too.

A - Available/Single? married
B - Best Friend? my hubby and t- she was the first person to speak to me in 3rd grade when my parents started to go to a new church, we were college roommates and we've been friends ever since
C - Cake or Pie? both, it's to hard to choose they are both so yummy
D - Drink Of Choice? water, but if i'm having a soda then cherry coke or dr pepper
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? well i do use my car every day and i'd say that it's essential because i don't want to walk everywhere (although that may be good for me) okay to the point i would have to say a toothbrush
F - Favorite Color? green
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? if they are the sour worms then worms, if not the bears
H - Home or Homesick? a little of both
I - Indulgence? books, blogging, baths
J - January Or February? february
K - Kids & Their Names? none yet but hopefully soon
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Jesus
M - Marriage date? may 27th
N - Number Of Siblings? 1 younger sister
O - Oranges Or Apples? pink lady apples
P - Phobias/Fears? clowns, roaches
Q - Favorite Quote? "life's short, talk fast" (that's just one, i'm sure there are more but i can't think right now)
R - Reason to Smile? my parents and sis are coming in a week
S - Season? autumn
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? amberj, crystal, erin, virginia
U - Unknown Fact About Me? i hate wearing shoes but i love shoes
V - Vegetable you don’t like? brussel sprouts
W - Worst Habit? biting nails
X - X-rays You’ve Had? dental xrays
Y - Your Favorite Food? seafood
Z - Zodiac Sign? sagittarius

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Andy--SO cool!! Our shared anniversary date and also we're both afraid of clowns (where did THAT come from? Just glad to know someone else is afraid of them!)
    I know you're so excited about your parents and sister coming. I also cannot stand to wear shoes--mine go off almost as soon as they're on (in church, I'm the one with bare feet under the pew!)

    It's me--Cheryl (lifewithcheryl)
    Blogger's still being mean!

    ReplyDelete