Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Another Book


a hippie roommate
a wholesome, do-gooder boyfriend
a quirky doorman
an evil boss
you're the luckiest girl in the world, any girl would die for your job
and a witty yet sarcastic personality to boot
that's Andrea Sachs better know as Andy of The Devil Wears Prada by: Lauren Weisberger

i just got finished reading this book and i really enjoyed it. there was a little to much of the f-bomb dropped but over-all the story was good and i really liked the characters. well with the exception of the awful boss. i still haven't seen the movie yet but i am excited to now see it.

6 comments:

  1. I liked the book better than the movie -- although the movie was funny. The book had more details and a better conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the input. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read the book, but the movie is one of my top ten favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read "Everyone worth knowing" by the same author and it was pretty good too. I have been wanting to read this... maybe next time I hit the library I'll pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It and the movie both look really cute! I'll have to put it on my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wendi i'm excited to see the movie. glad that you liked it.
    virginia i'll have to check "everyone worth knowing" and see how i like that one.
    cheryl you should check it out definatelly. you will probably like it.

    ReplyDelete