Wednesday, July 11, 2007

20 things (REVISED)

....i want to do this summer!
1. finish setting up the nursery
2. rent some good movies
so i've seen you, me and dupree and
ice age: the melt down

3. go to the theater to see some movies
4. read some great books
i've read reason and romance by debra white smith
finding noel by richard paul evans
sisterhood of the traveling pants by ann brashares

5. cook something new
6. bake something new
7. finish updating my photo albums
almost done with this task. i think i have to get through may and june and then i'll be updated.

8. have some friends over for a girls night
9. teach my nephew something new
10. spend quality time with my hubby
11. kint a baby blanket
i just finished it last night and it's so pretty i want to keep it for me. :)

12. finish kintting the stocking for my friend
13. have maternity pictures taken
these are coming up soon but they haven't been taken yet

14. finish setting up the house
i think that we are pretty much done here. we still have some boxes and stuff laying around but i'm really not to sure what we are going to do about that now. we really need to get some book shelves and we just aren't ready yet to buy them.

15. get some pictures hung in the house
16. buy an album for little guys soon to be pictures
at one of my baby showers i got a scrapbook kit to make for little guy. it's a little scary to me to be doing one because i'm not all that creative and crafty when it comes to scrapbooking. i'm nervous to see how it comes out. i'll keep you posted on that one.

17. plan a trip for next summer
18. take some good pictures
19. try out a new restaurant
20. deliver a healthy baby

3 comments:

  1. I loved the book "Finding Noel." What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it too. i've read the christmas box, a perfect day and am now reading the timepiece by him but so far finding noel has been my favorite although all of his books have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list and how you've updated it as you progress. I'll need to do that too!
    Good luck, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete