Monday, August 06, 2007

Baby Update

so it's been a while since my last post but i wanted to let everyone know what was going on.
sawyer is doing very well. he's now 3 lbs 4.3 oz and on saturday when we went to see him he was in clothes. that means that he isn't depending on the incubator to keep him warm, he can do it himself. yeah!!! he has another weigh in tonight so we are hoping for 3lbs 5 oz, obviously. now we need to get him to 4 lbs, he needs to take a bottle for every feeding, and then they will move him to a crib and see how he does. then he comes home.

as for me...doing better. still sore, and they YI rash looking thing is better. i have two more pills to take on wed and sat and then hopefully it till be all gone.

7 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! 3.5 pounds!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we are pulling for 3lbs 5oz. pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:31 PM

    I'm pulling for more than that...YEAH!!! And you're going think I'm silly (or you already do) but do you know when you'll be in for Christmas?
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad he's growing and getting stronger!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well just to let everyone know he wasn't 3.5 he was the same. which is fine because he didn't loose weight. so we are pulling for 3.5 tonight. ~t i think that i will be in for christmas the night of my b-day but i will have to look again and -c thanks. we are thrilled too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of you daily and chide myself for wishing for this baby to come early. I hope you don't think ill of me for what I said on my post. I suppose both of our babies are right where they need to be, getting the best care, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would never think ill of you. i understand what you are going through. i've been there too. :) don't worry about it. you didn't upset me or anything. love ya.

    ReplyDelete