Sunday, February 07, 2016

Simple

I have been working through AshelyAnn's Snapshots photography course and trying to take what she is teaching and really apply it. hoping that it all sticks. here are some of my photos that tried to capture simple.

every year for the past few years our small group has made valentine's cards for a local nursing home and delivered them close to valentine's day.  last year we got the kids together and made them together but we ran out of time to plan for that this year so we just decided to make them at home and on Moday we will all meet together to hand them out.



I love this one because you can see the one that she crumbled up and threw to the side but she is still smiling as she moves on to make another card


this picture has no relation to the card making but little girl asked me to play a game with her. it took forever to get set up but then we started to play. games have been a big thing for her recently. it has been fun playing them with her and she is getting really good at some of them. we are still learning and working on how we act and react when we don't win. this shot was random. my camera wasn't snapping and I angled it away from her face and just shapped. I was fooling with the focus bottons or something. anyway I got his picture and loved it even though it doesn't have her face in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment