Monday, August 08, 2016

A few of my favorite things.....

my husband and i recently went on our very first all-inclusive vacation. i made a photo book from that vacation and on the back i listed some of my favorite things from that trip. here they are:
snorkeling
the rustling of the thatched roofs in the wind
the sound of the ocean waves
the sand between my toes
saltwater on my skin
beach hats
the smell of tanning lotion (not mine because I used straight up sunscreen)
a book in hand
eating lunch on the beach
water dripping
time, just us
quiet


making that list reminded me of a time on the blog that i made a list of a few of my favorite things. i went back to find the post. here it is. i thought i would add to that list here......
the smell of flowers right after it rains
kissing my kids sweet cheeks
seeing my kids right before the wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment