Sunday, February 23, 2020

Books I'm Reading this Month

As always you can find me on goodreads here
It is not the very end of the month but I don't forsee reading anything newer than this, this month...….
And for a list of books that I am still working through this month, here goes:

42201996 I heard about this one last year and it has been on my to read list. I went into the library to pick up another book that I had on hold and saw this one on the shelf, so of course I grabbed it.


36578942. sy475 this would be the book that i went to get on hold from the library. for some reason i started reading Ask Again, Yes first and now i have a week to read this one before it is due back to the library on March 1st. Lets see if i can do it.

44092370I was reacquainted with Andrew Peterson this December when I went to my very first Behold the Lamb tour. it was excellent. He spoke of this book on the tour and then I saw that it came out so of course I ordered it and have been slowly going through it in the evenings, sees appropriate, right?!?

46042907 I am blessed to be on the launch team for this book. What i have read so far has been wonderful. I can't wait to get the actual copy in my hands and go through this book with my family. There will be more on this book as i complete the e-version (for the launch team) and when the books hits the shelves. for now you can go to any place where books are sold or the link here to pre-order your copy.

there are some from last month that we are still working through, read alouds and devotions but these are the new ones that I am in the process of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment