Sunday, May 03, 2020

Books I'm Reading this Month

35069150. sy475
reading in my phone through the kindle app isn't my favorite but i have kindle unlimited for free for a bit and this book is one that i have had on my list so i have been reading through it and really enjoying it

814983
I have read few book by Shauna Niequist. this one has been on my to read list and I came across a copy of it. I have really enjoyed it during this time. she posted on Instagram recently that this book along with her book Bittersweet for a cover make over. they look great too.

6447415. sy475
this book is being read to me on youtube by the author himself. I guess he isn't reading it specifically to me but it is a read aloud that I am really enjoying


44092370
same author, different book. I have very much liked reading through this one. I try and read a chapter at night. I may not read it every night but it is one that I read only at night.

46231194. sx318
I have been reading this one with my daughter and we have loved it. for me it I great because I know where each of these kids end up in their adult life. I smile as I am reading stories and seeing them as children

No comments:

Post a Comment