Sunday, May 31, 2020

Things I've learned this Spring....


1. That crossing things off the calander can feel like a sigh of relief. Even if those things were good things, even great things.

And then coming up on things on the calander that we missed out on, but realizing, maybe we didn't really miss out. We gained precious time.

2. That crisis schooling isn't easy but can be done. It's also not homeschooling. It was all teacher and school base lead. Sure we had to make sure it was being done, but there wasn't a lot that we were involved in once we all learned the flow.




3. My word for 2020 was ease
And I wasn't really sure what that was going to mean. And now 152 days in, I'm still not 100% sure. I do know this, that it seems like I am having to ease into different ways of life, over and over again. That doesn't always make me feel at ease, at least at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment