Thursday, April 13, 2006

Three Things Thursday

MAIL

1. i love to get mail. mainly letters in the mail. bills are not fun. ever since i was little it was a huge thing for me to be able to check the mail and the excitement of actually have something in the mail addressed to you. to insure that happened.........

2. me and a good friend of mine started to write letters to each other because he too knew my obsession with getting mail and i guess he had one too. so we would send each other letters through mail even though we both lived in the same town and saw each other at least twice a week. that transfered into another friend who wanted to get in on the mail action so i had two people that i was getting mail from and sending mail too.

3. now me and and my best friend are regular snail mail senders. although i am a big slacker in the sending letters area. see it's my turn and it's been my turn for about a month and a half now. i need to get on it. sorry T, i love you.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:06 PM

    Thanks for visiting my site...just browsing yours too!

    ReplyDelete