Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm here too...

i've just upgraded my blogger to the beta blogger too. i have to say that i was a little nervous. i wasn't sure how it would all transfer and all. i've had some problems with losing things to not being able to see my blog at times so i was a little apprehensive but i am now upgraded.

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't gone to Beta, although I guess I should join the crowd!!! lol
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and why is this better? i don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 PM

    i don't get it either. i just figured that i should do it before the did it for me. i'm not sure if it works like that. i think one of the good things about it is customizing layouts or colors or something. i like my background and layout so no changing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's easier to add/change layout (you don't have to know HTML) on beta blogger and its faster to post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:05 AM

    thanks for the info for all of those who may be nervous about changing or not sure why they would switch.

    ReplyDelete