Thursday, November 23, 2006

Three Things Thursday...

...Thanksgiving!!!

1. i'm thankful for my husband who loves me even when i act unloveable, who helps me to grow every day, who keeps me laughing, and who my life wouldn't be the same with out.

2. i'm thankful for my family.
my dad-for his constant love for us
my mom-for her listening ear and always being there for us
my sister-for being my sister because i couldn't imagine life without her
my grandparents-for their love and devotion to each other that has been a great example to us
my father in law-for constantly keeping us laughing
my mother in law-for her care
my brother in law-for the friend in him
my sister in law-for her helpfulness
my adorable nephew-for the fun and joy he beings in my life

3. i am thankful for my friends, old and new. for the love you've shown me, a listening ear, encouraging words, a warm hug, maybe a good kick in the pants if needed, a good chat, and a shared bond.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post for this day!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful tribute to your family members and us! :) happy thanksgiving to you too ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! hope you guys had a great thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete