Thursday, November 02, 2006

Three Things Thursday

three things i do to cheer myself up when i'm low...

1. well eating a whole pint, or make that gallon of ice cream is always good, but i'm not to sure that's always healthy. and then you just get more low because you find out you're fat from it. maybe i'll stick with just a big bowl with a big spoon. i like to eat ice cream with a bit spoon. the best way.

2. i like to read a good book.

3. and i like to watch a funny movie. when get sad i tend to hide behind thing or as my hubby would say i'm just pacifying it. oh well that's how i like it.

6 comments:

  1. ice cream is always better with a big spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good i'm glad i'm not the only one to think so. i wish we could have some ice cream together. oh i better stop or i'm going to get low. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:56 AM

    LOL... I only eat ice cream with a big spoon. But its usually because I cant be bothered to get another spoon and just use the one I used to scoop the ice cream with LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:02 PM

    hey remember the pints of starbucks java chip ice cream that you, me, and danae used to put away in the dorm. we would eat it when it was 30 degrees outside. ahh the days of having a great metabolism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:14 PM

    I had a rought night and I didnt' do anything on my list, but went for an ice cream (I prefer little spoons for ice cream and pudding though - more bites).

    ReplyDelete
  6. squeaky-you bet i remember those times. it was great. i still love that java chip but haven't had any in quite awhile. maybe i need to go and get some. mmmmmm....
    mrs fish-i'm sorry you had a rough night. i hope the ice cream helped. little spoons are fine too. as long as you're getting it in you mouth i'm sure it doens't matter what spoon or fork is used. i hope everything is better whatever it may be. you are in my prayers. did you im gwen?

    ReplyDelete