Saturday, January 20, 2007

28 thing that you may not know about me

compliments of amberj

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. camp counselor for a summer
2. hallmark associate
3. data entry at a check printing company
4. student

Movies I would watch over and over:
5. tommy boy
6. sweet home alabama
7. the notebook
8. 13 going on 30

Four places you have lived:
9. new orleans, la
10. birmingham, al
11. vancouver, wa
12. huntsville, al

Four places you have been on vacation:
13. ohau, hawaii
14. fiji
15. yellowstone national park-road trip
16. napa valley-road trip

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. ice cream
18. bread (fresh, hot french bread)
19. cheeseburgers
20. seafood

Four places I would rather be right now:
21. hanging out with friend in wa (even though it's freezing cold there)
22. sleeping
23. at the beach
24. at the movies

Four friends I think will respond:
25. t- (maybe by email)
26. -c
27. virginia
28.YOU!

play with me!
copy and paste on your own blog.
delete my answers and insert your own.
have fun!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:43 PM

    I guess I can share you with friends in WA since I saw you last weekend. But they have had you for the past 3 years so you owe me. ;0)
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you're right. i guess i thought that i have the potential to see you more now that i'm here. there's just a lot of them that i could really see right now. everyone is still far away even though we are in the south and that's really hard. sometimes it doens't feel like we've moved back when i think of friends and how far away they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I love SHA -- just the "going home"-ness of it is fun. And of course the Notebook gets me everytime. And I know if you were here hanging out we would be drinking a hot beverage and watching a girlie movie with kiddos (James, Calvin, and 2 on the way!) playing in the background. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, and now I can say "Sorry about the Saints..." Apparently I was a week early on my condolenscences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a hot beverage and a movie sounds great. when can it happen? yes i am sad about the saints. they got jipped (is that how you spell it?) but i am happy that the colts won. now i can cheer for them in 2 weeks. i can't belive we're going to miss the nh super bowl party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list!! I did this a while back on my blog and thought it was a great idea! I also wish I was at the beach right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:41 PM

    WOOOOOHOOOOOO COLTS and GO PEYTON!!!!!!!
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks cheryl. it was fun. i've always said i'm a sucker for those type of things. especially when i'm lacking in the what to blog department.
    ~t i'm very excited about the colts not just because of peyton like you probably are. in fact if i was to go by cute quarterback's i would have been pulling for the patriots (i do like them too) because tom brady is definatelly cuter than peyton. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:44 PM

    I couldn't find your email so I'm responding to your comment on my blog! Yes, there is a 4th movie in the Love Comes Softly series...it just came out in December. I'm with you on the girl who played the daughter. You'd also like "though none go with me."

    ReplyDelete
  10. is that the 4th one or another movie like that? i'll have to check into it. thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete