Sunday, August 10, 2014

Artwork display x2

when I made my kids art work wall almost two years ago I never dreamed that I would be making another one. especially never thought it would be as a gift. if you click over here to the post where I wrote about how I decided to make the wall after seeing all of these awesome walls and wanting something in our house for the kids art work.
after my sister had her first born and when he started mothers morning out she was getting all of this super cute art work that was being sent home and wanted an art wall as well. last year for Christmas I think she was a bit disappointed that none of the packages contained a couple of sticks in them. this year for her birthday I was sure to give her what she wanted.
the idea is simple really but she knew that she would never take the time to go and gather sticks and spray paint them. besides gifts like this are fun to get. (at least I would think so)
her husband thought we were insane. sticks as a birthday present. (I also bought the café hangers (from walmart) and the mini curtain rings (from old time pottery))
 
here is an upclose shot of her artwork wall.
I asked her to take one back a little bit so you can see more of the wall. she hung it over my nephews super awesome kitchen set.



No comments:

Post a Comment