Friday, August 15, 2014

My not so Baby, baby boy.

I never would have expected that I would have had my son two months early. God had His plans though I am sure. Here is a picture of me getting to see him for the first time after he was cleaned up and before he was whisked off to the NICU
 
this is the very first time that I got to hold him.

 
 this is one of my all time favorite pictures of the two of us.  my mom took it once we were home from the hospital which was over 50 days after he was born

look at him now. all big (really he is till tiny compared to most kids his age) and still awesome

 
with his twin from another momma (my niece) they are a month apart and whenever my sil and I went places together if I had both of them or if she did we were asked if they were twins. as babies the looked nothing alike but now they are close to the same size.
 
he loves birthday parties. anyone's really. he awaits his all year long.
 
wishes galore for you  my sweet, sensitive, boy. I hope this year is magical and AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment