Saturday, March 21, 2015

Adventure 12

Cinderella
Again
This time with my mom
I think I may find something new and wonderful about this movie every single time I watch it.


I wanted to purchase a Cinderella shirt to wear to the movie but remembered that I had one that my hubby had bought me years ago when we went to see the play. 

(a picture of my shirt is coming soon. I know you are eager to see it so check back in a few days to see it)

I wore it with my sparkly earrings that i purchased from ike and co. aren't they awesome. i just love them. i have two other pair from her shop.



We laughed at the previews, loved Frozen Fever and were taken away by the beautiful story of Cinderella with the message of Having Courage and Being Kind.

As we were leaving my mom told me something that made me tear up. that she cannon watch that movie without thinking of me and how no matter what i need to remember to always have courage and to be kind, as she believes that i have been, to not let others put fear and unkind words into my heart, that make me think i cannot show someone who i really am and be kind to them.

I will follow this with this quote that I wanted to remember the first time i watched the movie. this time i jotted it down......


"Perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take is to be seen for who we truly are." ~The Fairy Godmother in Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment