Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St Patty's Day Treat

At the end of last week we brought these cute colors to Little girl's teachers so that they would be sure not to get pinched today. I chose both of the colors one day when I was out shopping and I brought them home and asked Little girl which colors she would like to give each of her teachers. She chose the exact colors that I would have picked of the ladies and they are the exact colors that each of them liked. We were pleased. 

I saw this pin last year and knew that it would be fun for her teachers this year for St. Patty's day. 
 
I really liked their printable but wasn't sure how it would print on my printer so I just typed up the saying in word and glued it on some green card stock and tied it on with some bakers twine.
thank you eighteen 25 for always sharing cute ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Just told little man that I needed green nail polish for St. Patty's day! Great teacher gift idea! Will do next year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Caren
      they were fun to make

      Delete