Friday, April 03, 2015

Easter Goodies

these cute little Easter goodies are over at The Idea Room
she has the cute frog printable as well as a chick and bunny to pair with an EOS lip gloss that looks just like an egg.
I don't have a colored printer so I chose green card stock and had to write the words
"Hoppy 'EOS'ter!" on it
I used my hole 1 inch hole punch in the picture below but it still wasn't big enough
 
I think they came out so cute for Little girls teachers. I ended up making one for Golden Boy's teacher as well.
 
another pin that I saw that I just loved was this bunny bait treat
I used the little buckets that I had from the Night Circus book club that I hosted and Little girl helped me to fill them with pretzels, mini marshmallows and Cadbury eggs (my favorite)
they came out really cute and I think the kids really liked them.

thank you ladies for such great ideas for Easter treats for teachers and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment