Thursday, June 21, 2007

love, love, love...

...so you think you can dance. it makes me wish that i never stopped dancing.
lauren and neil's hip hop routine last night was great and jessi and pasha are wonderful together. it may not have been my favorite jazz type dance but i still really enjoyed it.
i thought hok and jamie did a great job, but they are also one of my favorites.

i love lacey and kameron. they are amazing together and i just like watching them dance. sabra and dominic aren't one of my favorite couples but i really enjoyed their contemporary dance. the contemporary numbers tend to be my favorites though even though they are somewhat strange. anya and jimmy's waltz was great despite the fact that they've never done that sort of dance and were nervous. it was so beautiful.

i like shauna and danny's hip hop routine but did find myself watching him more than her even though i thought she did an excellent job. i think that i can so without faina and cedric even though she did look beautiful doing their routine and sara and jesus' danced the pasa doble (sp?) well but it was somewhat distracting because of the music selection.

my favorite couples are:
lauren and neil
jessi and pasha
jamie and hok
lacey and kameron

i have no clue who will go home but i hope it's not one of these couples.

NOTE: i'm not sure if i got all the other couples names correct with their partners. i was trying to remember but was struggling.

2 comments:

  1. Those are my favorite couples also!!! I wish it came on more than two nights a week LOL!! I love watching it although I can't stand that woman judge's voice!!!!! Mary whatever her name is!!! I cringe just thinking about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah her voice is pretty bad. can't wait till next week and see what's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete