Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Random Tuesday (a day late)

i get these great random tuesday idea's from Cheryl
thanks for the fun cheryl.
everyone play along if you would like.

Three..

Things I fear: clowns, nasty bugs, drowning (but i love water)

People who make me laugh: my nephew, my hubby, blanca

Things I love: my hubby, traveling, the fam

Things I hate: clutter (but i seem to have a ton of it), when people interupt, fighting

Things I don't understand: politics, murder, some people with accents

Things on my desk: things that aren't suppose to be there, a box of stuff and an address book

Things I'm doing right now: typing some of this, thinking that i need to be getting to work, dreaming about when i don't have to work anymore

Things I want to do before I die: meet my grandchildren, travel more, ride in a hotair balloon

Shows I watched as a kid: Jem (or was it Gem) and the Holigrams, the flinstones, saved by the bell

Things I think you should listen to: your parents, grandparents, nickelcreek(good music)

Things you should NEVER listen to: silly celebrities, rap, stupid people

Things I'd like to learn: to take better pictures, to write a really great story, to paint

Favorite foods: pretty much anything from new orleans, southers style food, chocolate

Things I can't do: draw, cross my eyes (or maybe i can but it gives me a headache), paint my nails very well (nails or toe nails)

Things I can do: water ski, type fast, curl my tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment