Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend update

my weekend started on tuesday when i got off of work 2 hours early to go and see my sister in law and my new niece (aubrey) in the hospital. i was so excited to hear that she was born at 9:20 that morning and just had to get over there and see her. she was so little and cute i just loved her right away.

from there i went home and waited for my hubby to get home from work and he took me to the airport so that i could to see my parents and i was standing in my best friends wedding on the weekend.

i got in at about 10:30 that night and my parents were at the airport waiting for me. they took me home and i crashed for the evening.

the next day my mom took off of work to spend the day with me. once we were up and ready we ran some errands and just hung out. it was a good time. that evening my dad boiled some snow crabs for me and we sat in the den watching so you think you can dance and eating yummy good crabs. i crashed on the couch that night, just until about 10:30ish when my hubby and sister came in. they drove in for the wedding.

thursday we just hung out and waited for mom and dad to get off of work so that we could take them out for mom's b'day. we had some yummy appetizers and great cheesecake.

friday was the same way. mom got off of work early and we ran some errands and then went to the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.

saturday i woke up and started to get ready for the wedding and then dad drove me to the church for pictures. the church was beautiful and the bride gorgeous. the wedding was great. it was prefect for ~t. just what she wanted, with a few glitches but who has a wedding without them. :) the reception was great and after we saw the bride and groom off we went home to put our feet up and relax. we did father's day that night and i gave my hubby a new daddy kit complete with diapers, wipes, a pacifier, air freshener, goggles, gloves, a clothes pin and tums. he thought that it was great and really liked it.

sunday we made the drive home and that evening my hubby and i got to go and see our niece and hold her. my hubby was really something else with her. he was so cute holding her and walking around with her when all the other guys were like no i don't want to hold her or were really stiff when they did hold her.

it was a great weekend. i guess i'm ready to take on the week. it's going to be a busy one though.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun seeing you this past weekend. The wedding was great and the bride and groom really seemed to enjoy it!! By the way you looked great in the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl. it was good to see you guys too. i was so glad that so many people was there that i hadn't seen in so long. i've missed seeing everyone that i've grown up with and went to school with.

    ReplyDelete