Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Random Tuesday

1. What is your favorite Fall color (on clothes, on trees, etc.)? i love them all. green is my all time favorite color and it amazes me that leaves can change from green to all different colors. God is truely amazing. i love fall.

2. What is your favorite Fall food?almost anything pumpkin, apples, thanksgiving dinner

3. Do you like or dislike daylight savings time?i'm not a big fan of it getting dark earlier and i don't really understand daylight savings time. who came up with it? but i'm not sure if it's something that i can say that i like or dislike. the extra hour is yummy.

4. Do you like or dislike football?i guess i like it but my hubby is somewhat obsessed with it so sometimes i don't like it because of his obsession. i actually like going to the games and it's been years since i've been to one.

5. Do you have any special Thanksgiving traditions?not really. maybe we need to start some but just getting together with extended family is great to me.

6. What is the weather like where you live this time of year?i have a love/hate realationship with cold weather. i love bundeling up in warm clothes and drinking warm coffee, cider, coco...but really hate being cold. like right now my toes are feezing and i hate it. the weather is a strange thing here. sometime perfect and then we hear the next day the lows are in the 20's. WHAT! the south! you never know.

7. Share at least one favorite Fall memory. going on hikes, with my camera and viewing fall folage (as my hubby calls it) :)

8. What are you thankful for today? that my mom is here to watch my son, that my sister and grandparent are coming to see my son (and me too), that my hubby is such a hard worker(even when his job can sometimes get him down), that he has that job and makes just the right amount to have the perfect insurance so that we don't have this astronomical bill for baby boys first couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your list!!!! I love taking Fall photos too!!

    ReplyDelete