Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Random Tuesday

Ten things I did this weekend:
1.went to see my parents
2. went to see my grandparents
3. rode in the car for way to long
4. did laundry
5. saw my best friend
6. ate at shoney's (yuck)
7. took pictures of my boy
8. talked to my sister on the phone
9. did some shopping
10. ate lots of food

9 things on my agenda this week:
1. take the baby to the doc for his 4 month shots (yuck)
2. got to work
3. relax
4. work on some Christmas projects
5. buy some more Christmas presents
6. decorate the house
7. work on the baby's scrapbook
8. laundry
9. get groceries

8 shows I watched last week:
1. greys anatomy
2. some of the auburn vs alabama game (war eagle)
3. news
4. general hospital (yeah it's silly, i guess it's a guilty pleasure)
5. house
6. everybody loves raymond
7. i can't believe that there is nothing else that i've seen. sometimes i'm a tv junkie
8. and last i haven't watched it but an super excited about watching lost, cheryl i'll have to go and watch the episodes on abc.com

7 things I cooked last week
1. i
2. cooked
3. nothing
4. but am
5. excited about
6. cooking a
7. baby food cake

6 things I read this past week
1. sunrise by karen kingsbury
2. some of the last promise by richard paul evans
3. friends blogs
4. green eggs and ham
5. the itsy bitsy spider
6. and i'm sure another kids book to my baby

5 Reasons to be happy today
1. my baby smiled at me this morning
2. he ate at 845 last night and woke up at 330am to eat again. he's going longer and longer which means he will be sleeping through the night soon.
3. work has been busy today so it's not boring
4. i'll get to see my baby in a couple of hours
5. and my sweet hubby too

4 things I need to buy
1. gifts
2. pads
3. scrapbook paper
4. food

3 people I saw this weekend
1. my parents
2. my grandparents
3. 2 of my best friends

2 things I am thankful for right now
1. my family
2. my hubby and baby

2 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to all those people on that little LOST island? I haven't seen the show advertised this year.

    Great list! You reminded me of some things I need to get, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lost comes back on i think in feb. excited to see it too.

    ReplyDelete