Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Adventure 23

Adventures in lake playing, relaxing, chilling, hanging, jumping, fishing, familying
little girl was something else this year with her willingness to go and jump and play. she was ok last year but had some into her own this year
 
 
my sweet nephew D just wanted on the other side of this gate. we did bring him out some....

 
but this time when he got to eat watermelon was probably his favorite.
 
My other nephew W fishing
 
W, helped Bear reel his fish in (see Bear holding it) at the same time I managed to catch mine too. (see it hanging there, tiny little thing huh)
 
my grandparents with my kids. I love that they get to visit and know the kids. (Lily, apparently my son is Asian, his new way to take photo's is with the peace sign)
 
Four Generations of Ladies. Thank you Lord for the Blessings you have given us. Love these three.
Thank you to my awesome sister for capturing this picture and all of these from the Lake weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment