Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Adventure 24

adventures in popsicle cravings

since hearing about Steel City Pops opening I have been waiting for the day that I could get my hands on one and try it.
then out of no where I find out that they are opened.
the second day of them opened I mentioned to my hubby that we needed to get up there to try them.


we got there are Golden Boy and my nephew got the creamy strawberry which Golden boy let me try and was really good. my nephew kept saying that it tasted like strawberry short cake.
I tried their Guava. It was so wonderful. I loved everything about it. just this week I also tried the Passion Fruit.

One of the flavors on the menu in the creamy section is Buttermilk. my first reaction was NO WAY. but three people have  now told me the I should try it and that I wouldn't be disappointed.
I am still a but unsure. I will keep you posted on my thoughts on buttermilk if I am brave enough to try it one day.

List of ones I want to try:
Blackberry
Hibiscus
Lemonade
Mango
Guava
Orange Mint Green tea
Passion Fruit
Raspberry Lemon
Strawberry
Sweet Tea
Avocado
Banana
Blueberry Cream
Blueberry Basil
Buttermilk
Chocolate
Coconut
Coffee
Lemon
Peanut butter
Pina Colada 
Vanilla Bean
Caramel
Creamy Strawberry



No comments:

Post a Comment