Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Day 3 of Our BIG trip.......nighttime

For dinner we ate at Ashville brewing company

There have two dining areas. The main area and the game room. We headed to the game room and waiting about 10 to 15 minutes to be seated. 

My hubby and I each got a flight of beers that we thought we would like. I don't like IPAs. When the waitress suggested the latte one I didn't really consider it being a porter. I was surprised at how much I loved it.

While we waited for our food the kids got to play games. 


I love that she had to be slightly on her tippy toes to reach this one.


They ordered huge slices of pizza too.
They started eating them at 8:08



And by
We're finished by 8:15
They were very hungry.


There was a huge tv playing old cartoons.  When tom and Jerry came on, they were hooked. 

There was also this Awesome, gigantic connect four game.

Golden boy got a picture of me and Little Girl playing.



I took this one of her concentrating on trying to beat me. 3 out of 5 and she did beat me.


Steps 12,633

No comments:

Post a Comment