Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 9.....of our BIG trip (from hotel to cabin)

We checked out of our Hyatt Place hotel in Washington DC and headed a few hours away to Williamsburg. We decided to stay at the KOA there. 


After over a week of traveling we had a large pile of laundry.

I got two washing machines going and then two dryers


A little over an hour later for $8 I had most of the laundry done.  The speed queen was not as speedy in drying as i would have liked. Makes me not take my machines at home for granted. 


The kids played in the pool while I did laundry and then we went to grab some dinner. I may never leave the house again without a deck of cards. Three way Battle going on here


The KOA in Williamsburg is really nice. We loved the facilities just not the beds in the cabins. Every one of us had a terrible night sleep and woke up so very sore. We were going to stay there the next night and then head to the hotel we had for the night after that but my hubby just called the hotel and asked if they had a room for that night and we headed there.

Steps 8,537

No comments:

Post a Comment