Monday, March 27, 2017

Day 88

when I woke up this morning I had no idea what was going to happen to the house today.
I stepped out of the bathroom and saw this door that leads to Little girls bedroom and just loved it.
I mean those hinges.
I just imagined how amazing it was going to look with the door knob on too.
oh I was excited

 we got a text once I got to work that the guys were coming this afternoon to finish the trim in the kitchen and to add the quarter round to Little girls room.

they also hung her closet in her room but I am saving the closet for another post.

they told us when we were leaving for dinner that they would bring our fridge in and would still have to be back to finish painting the closet (because they ran out of the paint) and the need to add three thresholds to the room and we may have them add a new threshold to the back door because with the new floor it is really tight.

isn't the trim in this room amazing?!?!

and check out our new fridge.
I love it.
the color is dreamy and the size is insane. our other fridge was so small. I was taller than it. I can't believe that is what we use for the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment